22 Feb 2014

The Smell of Leather


There’s a humming sound in the distance, I’m aware of a stiffness, and an ache but I can’t place what’s going on.  I’m confused, I was having a really pervy dream just then and what the hell is going on now?
I know this feeling, my jaw aching from being gagged for a long time, I can’t push it out of my mouth, definitely wedged in there tight.  That dizzy feeling is familiar too, the buzzing sound like I’ve just surfaced after swimming, a clarity to outside noises coming into my sound-field.
I’m reviling in the pleasure of knowing I’m bound somehow, I do love this feeling, but I can’t think how I got here, I’ve always wanted to wake up fully geared up and bound somehow, but all I know is it’s tight, covering every inch of my body and I can’t move, well a few millimetres here and there, but secured in the way that makes trying futile.
I test the rubber gag in my mouth, biting down to feel its resilience, holding back my groan I just whimper and my voice echoes in what I can sense is a small room or maybe a box, a coffin??
I am not so sure I’m happy about this now, feeling claustrophobia shrink in on me, but I know the bindings won’t release me.  I remember the tight feeling is a comfort to me and nothing can harm me whilst I’m secure in my bondage heaven.
If it is a heaven, how DID I get here, and who did it to me?
Are there any tell tales signs of the things I like that mates have done to me in the past to give me a clue of how this has happened?  No, I can’t be sure...
Deep breath, James, calm down, you’re here for however long you need to be, there’s nothing you can do about it, so just relax and let yourself go, something will happen eventually.
Hours pass while the cabinet sits alone in the cold white room, the single metal cabinet that stands there against the wall like it was randomly picked from a line-up of lockers and told it was to be held in solitary confinement.  In reality this is the fate of the victim within.
‘Zzzzzzzz’ There’s that buzzing again, I’m certain that wasn’t there before, deep breath again, my lips tell me I’m wearing rubber on my head but I can smell leather, god that aroma is gorgeous! I have no idea how long I’ve been here talking to myself in my head, but that smell hasn’t gotten any less pleasant, I’ll try and shuffle a bit, my right foot is a bit numb.  Damn I can’t move it either, feels like my foot is clamped to the floor somehow.
I’ve tried all the bonds I think are here, I can’t tell how I’m restrained but it’s very comfortable, my mind is saying I’m upright but every now and then I feel a little wobble, like being a little lightheaded, and I need to steady myself, maybe I drifted off to sleep thinking of where I am.  Am I asleep? I can’t tell, there are only this buzzing sound and the smell, plus the restraint holding me in place, telling me I’m here, alive and conscious.
‘Zzzzzz’ There is it again, I’m definitely awake, who needs outside sources of stimulation to tell them they’re awake, NOT ME! I’m stronger than that, I can do this!! Whatever...‘this’...is...
I can feel the seams in the hood running down the middle of my head, I know it’s tight and, even through the rubber hood I’m certain I’m wearing underneath, I can picture the smooth outline in my head and how it’s stitched together embracing my skull in it’s tight black skin.
Gloves I can feel enclosing my hands feel slick against a second covering, I’m guessing again rubber under leather, but I can’t move my fingers except within the fist I’m forced to retain inside what I can only guess are mitts.
As for the rest of my gear, my only other real discovery is that I’m wearing rubber toe-socks.  The numb feeling I had came to light as the sweat started to slush around my feet and I could make that distinction between not feeling my other toes and realising they are in fact covered with latex.
I feel no breeze but the air I’m inhaling seems to be fresh enough, someone has gone to a lot of trouble for me.
Just as the captured body inside the cabinet is feeling comfortable with his surroundings after a period of what is now 8 hours, 4 of which he has been conscious, the decision to show him how he got there is taken.
‘zzzzing!’ OW OW OWWW bright light! Oh fuck that’s bright, DAMN!! All I see is light and I can’t turn my head away from it, shutting my eyelids is one of the few things I can control, and that isn’t helping!
My vision is blurred and I can’t really work out where this light is coming from. It seems to be everywhere, but I’m hearing something too, the sound of someone tapping on a keyboard?
I can start focussing now, eyes adjusting to the light, I slowly I realise there is a screen projected right in front of my eyes, I’ve experienced these before of course, the goggles! TV goggles! Awesome bit of kit that makes it looks like a 60” high definition TV projected onto a wall but inside goggles that are only a few grammes and small enough to wear for a few hours, cool, what am I gonna be shown?
But what’s that text, it looks like an instant messenger dialogue. Huh? Why am I seeing this?
NTP88: love real heavy gear that can be really enforced for long periods
HEAVEN
James: yeah and definitely feel vulnerable in it, it has to go on before the leathers
NTP88: perfect
James: can't see, can't hear much (though i had earplugs in too) can't speak much and feel totally encased.
NTP88: really cant hear a thing.
strap it that bit tighter and its REAL punishing
lol
James: GRRR 
I remember this conversation, it wasn’t that long ago, had I met this guy?  Know it ended with us talking about hypnotism, total coverage and sensory depravation. I feel a bit relieved now, but how long did we talk for, I think we were chatting for a few hours, I definitely remember my cock aching to explode...
The screen fades out as the words are typed...
Ok next clue, what am I going to see next?  Oh crap that’s me, stood there motionless, staring into vacant space, totally naked.   Woof, I’m not as podgy as I thought, in fact a lot better looking than I’d previously been aware of, in fact is that me? I’m not that toned! I don’t have a six-pack or balls that hang quite so low!  Something weird is going on.
February 2010 20:30 the subject has been very responsive to workouts and is gaining peak physical condition and endurance, soon he will be ready for the next phase of his plan.
I don’t understand what happened, this is so confusing, in all this I’m not sure I remember where I am and what’s happened to me, then I bite down on that gag again and realise I’m someone’s plaything...maybe...ok I’m screwed!
Ok, here’s the next video coming up.
‘O.K Gimp!, you will now depilate yourself in front of the video camera, showing how you effectively remove ALL of your own body hair by clipper, wet razor and finally depilatory cream’
I watch in amazement as I see my very pert new body going about its business, like I wasn’t in control of it, with a very efficient ease and professional manner, after all I’d shaved myself before but I look so good doing it.
With all my hair trimmed by clippers I start shaving my skin and searching for stray hairs. Then, smothered in depilatory cream I stand there for 10 minutes with my arms spread out motionless, staring into space again when finally a huge gush of water falls from the heavens.  I can’t see the ceiling but I can only assume the whole ceiling is a showerhead, it’s like the chubby rain you only get in stylistic films where each drop is forced to perform a dance to its dying death.
Hairless and incredibly sexy, I still can’t quite get over the fact this mindless drone has my face, just a thought; they’ve done the face off surgery now, could this actually be someone else? And the rest of me is just laying in a garbage bin? 
Stupid folly, of course it’s me, I know those birthmarks and my tattoo on my right bicep....actually even that looks different, blacker, larger but somehow familiar but I can’t make out the detail.
Still motionless with his arms out, the Gimp awaits instruction when...
HOT DAMN! Two fully rubber clad men appear either side of me.  Instantly my cock responds but I feel it trapped, how on earth have I spent hours here and this is the first my cock has responded? Hmm
I can’t wait to see what is going to happen to, err, me?
‘Gimp, arms down’ one of the masked guys says. ‘Gimp, assist us by getting into these suits’
Damn! I look so out of it!  I didn’t need to be brainwashed to do that!  I’d gladly jump into a rubber suit, ah ha see toe-socks! I was right!! HA!
I watch myself as the two rubbermen get me geared up, gliding the smooth black rubber, which to me looks thick and molded to my shape too, if it’s not, the shape is amazingly tailored! I sooooo wanna touch my cock now, I must be leaking as much precum as I’m drooling out of my mouth!  Hmm I don’t feel like I’m drooling much though.
Wow this is like the most incredible video I’ve ever seen, to be totally covered from head to toe, bound and now watching myself getting geared up with two anonymous fit rubber guys is unbelievable!

That rubber suit has everything; I am loving this!  I can feel the rubber now as they pull it up me, the suit hugging my abs and my muscular arms as the sleeves are pulled up my arms, rubber gloves finishing them off, and the two rubber guys groping me and smoothing out the form fitting rubber on my fingers. They seem to be relishing fitting the rubber millimetre perfect to me and stretching it up my limbs, torso and soon, my head.
As the suit is pulled up and smoothed out, one of the rubbermen pulls the hood up and encases my smooth hairless head and smoothes it out with his own rubber gloved hands, caressing the rubber as he goes.  They must have some great lube as everything looks so smooth, slick and deeply black.
‘Okay Gimp, where is the plug you usually use?’ one of the men asks me and in return I point toward the camera.  The rubberman walks up to the camera and picks the plug up from what I can only assume be a table or shelf below the camera. He picks it up, examines it, then looks into the camera through the lenses of his gasmask and then picks up another plug and compares it to my old one.
I gasp as the new plug is not just a bit bigger, but possibly six sizes up from what I’m used to, I’m a newbie to assplay and that is gonna split me in two!  That rubberman is not going to stick that up my ass is he?
Sensing I’d ask myself that question the rubberman looks at my plug and shakes his head, then turns to the much larger one and nods his approvement and I hear an evil chuckle emanate from his respiratored lungs.
‘Gimp! Plug time!’ says the rubberman next to me and, without hesitation, I’m bent over the nearby support and my asshole is exposed.
Camera views are exchanged and I now see a closer view of my own arse being probed by lubricated, black rubber gloved fingers.  First one finger, then two, a third, now a fourth goes in where I usually struggle, his thumb gets hitched underneath and it looks like I’m opening up a lot further, he’s still pushing and his hand is starting to disappear up my behind, OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE’S FISTING ME!  No, no, I can’t believe this is me! How? no, I... I, my arse is starting to throb now, I’m fucking plugged with a huge buttplug the size of a pineapple (but thankfully not its texture) after being fisted!!!
Slowly he withdraws his hand, and still slick with lube he pushes it in again making the ‘me’ in the video groan and shiver.  Next, he withdraws again and grabs the plug with his other hand, pre-lubed he aims it at my sphincter, with my ass loose and ready it starts to enter me, slowly devouring the black globe of latex I can see my skin stretching to swallow it.  Past its widest part now greedily swallowing the intruder, I notice the panel on the underside of this gargantuan device of pleasure and pain.  Some buttons are pressed and leads plugged into it and fed to a small hole in the base of my suit.
Zipper pulled, my suit is again sealed, showing my rubber encased testicles hanging in front of the abdomen support.
My balls they looks so much bigger now too, and my cock encased in its rubber sheath looks rigid and is filling that sheath nicely, just how I’d always thought it should be.
‘Gimp, stand up’ I’m ordered and I immediately respond. ‘Gimp, will now assist with layer two’
I support myself whilst a leather suit is positioned onto my lower half, both rubbermen have erect cocks and are not touching themselves, like I’d thought they would.
I assist, but prevent myself from getting in their way, dressing my rubber clad, wrinkle free form with it next layer of tight, form fitting leather.
I can see now from my next camera angle that this suit is thick leather, lined with the same skin as the outside, so it’s doubly thick and restrictive, stretch panels are conspicuous by their absence, and this suit again seems to be tailored for me, my body shape and size.
One of the rubbermen gets on his knees and starts threading a lace down the inside of the legs, pulling tightly on the leather, closing it up on my leg pulling it tight and wrinkle free. Only my feet seem to be free to roam away from the delights of leather encapsulation.
But no sooner had I said this to myself, that tall 30 hole boots appear, rugged and well worn, broken in by some hot skinhead no doubt, stomping his way around clubs with subby bois chasing him round endlessly.
After my other leg is encased, the men work on fitting me into the boots which come up to my knees and look incredible with their white laces perfectly aligned and professionally tightened.
The rest of the leather suit, in one single heavy piece, is lifted up so I help my own rubber clad form into the sleeves and settle the suit perfectly on my shoulders. The suit is then noticeable for its form fitting nature and only possible to be laced up, enclosing my body tighter and tighter with every pull of the lacing. My arms, also encased in leather down to the wrists laced up to perfection, mirroring my rubber clad layer and restricting my movements visibly, even though my mind is clearly now trained to be precise and efficient in its movement.
Leather gloves are now being helped onto me by the rubbermen at the same time, grasping each hand and enveloping the rubber gloved hand on each side in a layer of leather. Finishing off the gloves is a lacing system on the gauntlet that again is smooth, but almost runs up to the elbow, preventing any possible overlap, the only bit of rubber now exposed is my rubber engorged penis and balls hanging proudly to attention this whole time, neatly encircled by a reinforced steel ring in the leather suit and my rubber hooded head.
Camera angle changes once more to a close up of my rubber encased head, I can pore over the detail on the hood and marvel at the fact it has no seams, it appears molded and with small, but perfectly formed, eyeholes, noseholes and mouthhole, it copies my facial features exactly, not allowing any overlap of rubber and skin besides the pink of my lips and my eyelids.
‘Gimp, mouth open’ I’m ordered, and almost before the word ‘open’ is verbalised, my mouth is gaping wide ready to accept the rubber gag being inserted, but what I see being forced past my teeth isn’t what I thought, a set of upper and lower gum shields with a hole for my tongue set in the middle and a tube going 6 inches INTO my mouth and 3 inches out, I can’t feel the tube going down my throat right now but I guess I could be in a different situation? Maybe I’m watching something that occurred last year? After all how long did it take me to get that fit?
I hear a rustle and the leather hood appears and is fitted to me, enveloping my head. My eyes unblinking stare into space as the hood is adjusted, tube poking from the hole at my mouth just big enough, this hood seems to be designed exactly for this purpose, eyeholes matching my rubber hood and nostril holes lining up perfectly.
Camera changes again and I see the back of my head being secured into the hood, again embraced by the feeling of leather I revel in how I’m being encased, tighter and tighter the laces are pulled, I can see the hood stretching out and fitting my skull millimetre perfect, with each edge of the leather enclosing my head coming to meet the other at it’s tightest most form fitting point and being secured with the lacing which seem to appear crafted to fit my skull perfectly like it was intended to be there always, knowing a rubber encased head was beneath.
Camera changes once more to a head-cam on one of the rubbermen, who seems to be threading the top of the suit to the collar of the hood.  Again I’m in awe at the amount of effort going into how I’m being treated! This is such a treat, why can’t I remember this happening?
With the lace threaded, the gaps are finally closed and my body enclosed in its final layer.
‘Next layer’ the rubbeman without the head-cam exclaims!
I’m shocked what layer could be next? Another of rubber, or perhaps rubberised lycra like the rainsuits? More leather? What?
Then I hear a bassy clunk of metal and the sound of castor wheels squeaking as a trolley filled with shiny body parts is wheeled in.
Another trolley, but this one being a flatbed is wheeled in too, now being viewed by the first camera, I can see my black motionless form standing in the middle of the room, part of me wants to see the end of this movie, another wants to say ‘RUN!’ and another wants to know what had happened to me, why it’s happened to me and who’s done it to me!
The flatbed trolley had one single tall box, cardboard from what I could see, but still very heavy judging from the amount of effort that rubberman pulling it expelled positioning it behind me.
The first rubberman orders ‘Gimp, assist us in applying your next layer’ and with that my restricted form waddles toward them and hefts the torso plate up and positions it over my own chest and abdomen.
The other rubberman lifts the back plate into position, and power tools are used to begin securing the two pieces together. Once all the bolts are seen to, the armour shell is able to stay on the body without assistance.
Ably assisted by the layer of rubber and leather my body can withstand the weight admirably, but if he was to bend over it would end up almost impossibly stranded on the floor.
The leg parts one and two have both limbs in one single piece, one front and one back.  This is when I realise that once again this layer seems to be made exactly to my size and shape! How is this possible? Ok the rubber I can understand, maybe I ordered it from a tailor made designer, the leather is a little harder to explain, but this suit of metal, this armour, though something my dreams are made of, isn’t cheap!
The hind half of the legs are stood up ready to accept me, and with one hand signal I back my way onto the rear half of the legs.   The sound of a winch clattering into life above makes it’s visual presence known, and is used in conjunction with leather straps to assist in positioning of the torso onto the legs.
Again, power tools are used to attach the legs to the torso when the front half is brought up.
Camera angle changes again and the first rubberman who brought the body parts in is now my window to my demise, with a head-cam showing greater close-up detail.
He shows an attachment within the crotch area of this suit, and to my horror it appears there is a long thin tube that would end up inside my bladder and made from stainless steel and rubber, with ribs running the length of the tube it looks like an instrument of torture and it’s in me right now!  With that thought somehow i’m getting more turned on by it and as my erection starts growing I can feel every ridge of that tube as my penis slides up it’s length growing with hornyness I feel desparate to orgasm.
My motionless body defys my rage having never tried sounding or catheterisation. The rubberman carefully lubes the tube, now detached from the front panel, and takes my rubberclad penis in his grasp.
He starts sliding the rubber tip of the catheter into the rubber sheath, and as it starts entering the meatus of my penis I hear the muffled groan I am so very familiar with emanating from the anonymous leather clad head perched atop a shiny metal chest, which from the rubberman’s viewpoint now exposes the detail crafted into the metal, the rippled musculature which I’m certain after seeing my body earlier may have been modelled on it.
Slowly, the intruder is allowed to enter me mercilessly and persistently creeping ever closer to its bulbous tip, groans escaping with every push of the metal tube. Groans of pain or moans of pleasure I’m not sure, but besides the fact I’m clearly brainwashed and encased in a layer of form fitting rubber, sealed from head to toe, then layered up in an almost identical leather suit, 30 hole boots, hooded, gagged and trapped inside a metal torso and flanked by two gorgeous rubbermen.  I am getting hard again thinking about this damn fine fantasy come true.
Once fully inserted, a syringe injects a saline solution down the catheter and the rubberman gently tugs the tube so it’s sat within the victim just right.
Bringing the front half of the legs closer, the same rubberman attaches some ballweights that hold my balls permanently stretched away from my body and the catheter is plugged into the internal attachment point.
Whilst all this has been going on, the other rubberman has been busy at work with a tube running into the crack of my arse, now it becomes clear that the huge plug inserted has functions that work with the outer suit too, such complete bondage!!
The front half is finally positioned tight over my legs and bolted into place.
Arm pieces too are brought up in time and are bolted into position, my body only too compliant when needed to wiggle or stretch into the right position and aid the two captors.
Both arms end in mitt shaped fists, keeping the hands compact and neatly useless.
Finally, the helmet is offered up in two pieces, firstly the rear, which cradles the double layered encased head I’m inside right now (I think), and it too is bolted into position, ready to accept its counterpart and finally seal my entire body in immovable metal.
The front part of the helmet is offered up and I see no eye openings or nose openings just a hole lined with a rubber grommet, just a tiny bit smaller than the tube projecting from my mouth.
Fitted over this tube and slid into position, my final piece of the kit is positioned onto my face and head, lining up with the rear part and the top of the chest plate, it looks like it allows very little movement whatsoever.
With every clunk of metal moving into place, with every bolt secured I feel the bondage, with every detail brought into my awareness in this video I feel it applied to my body.
The rubbermen stand back and marvel at their efforts and for the first time I see myself captured inside a cocoon of bright shiny metal crafted like a sculpture reminiscent of roman armour or a statue with a blank, featureless head and featureless hands, knowing what is inside unable to move, speak or even see what he wants.
The rubbermen pick their powertools up and begin tightening all the bolts and another groan is audible from the body as the metal later surrounding his encased torso shrinks a few millimetres more, ensuring the plug is firmly seated, the catheter is keeping his cock in position, slowly fucking him from the inside whenever he gets an erection, and the total coverage becoming a gasket between his skin and the metal layer retaining his physical presence.
The winch above springs into life and hauls the metal encased form off the ground and back toward the cardboard box.
Meanwhile, the second rubberman carefully cuts the tabs keeping the cardboard neat and the sides fall away to reveal a tall cabinet exactly the right size for my entombed form.
With a slot in the ceiling to allow the straps to assist with positioning, the metal body is secured inside the metal box with brackets to ensure its security.
This process seems an unfitting end to my encapsulation, as it was so quick and easy by comparison. A final check of fit and the tubes projecting at the crotch, ass and helmet are one by one hooked up to a box placed between the legs and secured there.
Door closed and the padlock in place, I now look like just another storage locker you’d find in a self storage depot.
With the click of the padlock, the cardboard box is then re-erected and taped shut. Now looking even more like just a parcel, I’m wheeled away and viewed on the CCTV  cameras to a new location.
I enjoy watching both rubbermen heave me along corridors and into a lift, their shiny bodies making the light dance across their surfaces as their muscled bodies rippled beneath. The lift opens again to reveal the rubbermen with their luscious slickly black hard bodies shifting me into the back of a van.
The movie starts fading out and I’m now left in darkness once more to ponder my fate.
'zzzzzing!’ I wake up again as I hadn’t realised I’d dozed off, how long was I in here for now? I haven’t a clue, some questions have been answered, but you know I’m still feeling comfortable, maybe there is another pervy movie to keep me entertained?

Bright light again fills the space in my head, again reminding me of the total control being inflicted.
I see myself again, with hair this time, looking slightly chubbier and relaxing with someone who looks vaguely familiar.
Yes that’s NTP88, um, Nathan, yes Nathan his name is, I’m certain of it.
I turn to the camera and begin a little speech.
‘I’ve decided to go for it, my lottery win will pay for my transformation and I have entrusted Nathan with everything, I trust him 100% to release me after 120 hours, and in return I will get the same items produced for him, being as much of a bondage piggy as me, this mutual agreement means only one thing, to sign this paper and agree to the terms of being prepared for encasement for  120 hours......’
Zzzzztztzttzzzzzzsssssss
I blink as this appeared to not end right, this tape has cut off? What’s going on?
‘Hi James I’m sure you’re about to be really pissed off right now, but I just decided to change the terms of our agreement!  Your hypnotism worked so well, you were susceptible to my suggestions right away, I guess that summer we spent together was all the trust you needed to let me in.  The video you just watched was indeed of you, two days ago, and yes you are really inside that really awesome suit we designed together, I was sooo jealous putting you into it, I thought you’d enjoy this.  I’m increasing your stay in there for a little while longer, the catheter is electrified as it that huge plug I shoved up your ass. And you’ll begin your multiple orgasm denial/milking sequence shortly after my video ends.
You’ll be breathing all sorts of exotic gases and receive stimulation in many ways, but coupled with long periods of sensory deprivation, I plan on making your mind truly mine, subservient to my wishes.  When I know you’re completely mine without hypnotic suggestion I might consider releasing you and letting your skin see the light of day again. The truth is I can sustain you in your captivity for a very long time, I’m not going to say how long ‘cos that will ruin the anticipation! HAHAHAHA but let’s say that it’s not going to be soon!
I have complete control of your body right now, there is nothing you can do or say about it.  Only when I have control of your mind will you truly be free.
The screen fades to black and the buzzing sound so constant in my head dies away and total silence fills my head.  I blink and now start to feel the processes shown to me on the video all taking their effect, the HUGE plug, the catheter, the metal suit over the leather suit, over the rubber suit, the gumshields and tube going down my throat, the total loss of all control!  The complete encapsulation over the entirety of my body preventing movement, I have no control, I am trapped without choice now, forced to BE an object of sexually frustrated desire bound tirelessly in my ultimate fantasy!
And with that, the vibration inside my arsehole begins and is joined by a tingle that runs down the inside of my cock driving me to the brink of orgasm!  Then....
Silence.....nothing......no buzzing, no vibration, no tingling, just the smell of leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment