27 Dec 2014

2014 Summary (Part 1 Jan-Jun)

So this year, how to summarise this in a way that can be worthwhile and a little bit entertaining.

This year has gone so quickly, quicker than any previous year, is that because I'm getting older (aren't we all?) and friends and family tell me the years go by quicker the older you get?  Is it because I've filled this year with more activities and thus noticed the passage of time less?  Is it because I've had a lot of ups and downs, more downs than I care to mention in passing, so when being retrospective the passage of time can (in some circumstances) pass quicker.

In truth I think this year has been a combination of all of the above, but I don't regret any of it.  I don't want to hear myself complain about not being in a better position, because it's been the best year yet and 2015 holds much hope and I plan to make every single day count.

January - First day of our year started good after spending the new year celebrations in gear with good friends, we returned home to find our main front window leaking, weather was extremely wet and windy.

This month included a little rubberyness too, though sadly spent alone I was horny enough to cum twice that night.  I took this image from the video, I should really edit and upload it to xtube, perhaps I will if I get any kind of feedback on this blog post.  Ahh bribery, let's see if that works...




February
Not a lot of perving in real life, just sitting back to enjoy the Winter Olympics, yes that German 2 man bobsleigh team was absolutely to die for!


March was as bit better as far as perving was concerned as we took loads of photos to use for GearBlastUK later in the year which was fun to do with the help of some mates.  I also got the chance to be extremely submissive and rubbered up for an extended period on my birthday.

April was filled with plans expending for GBUK14, visiting the venue for the first time, take photos and building relationships.  I also got more rubber time with S10boi, where I got to practice my ropework on him.  I layered up and helped myself.








May saw the arrival of my purchases from LatexCatfish, A nice thick red rubber mattress cover and a heads out vacrack, both excellent purchases I must say and I'm still very please with the quality.  The Pervybikers also had their first pervy rideout of the year (nb Colin rides all year round and it's James that holds back for the fairer weather).
We also had a visit from increasingly close friends Armalyte and Rub Berdevilk (Devilkink) but for some reason I cannot find many photos of that experience, but needless to say it was fun and has been repeated since too.

June was the most exciting month of 2014 so far as we seemed to fit a lot more in.  Starting with a Holiday to the Lake District in the north west UK, we asked Rubbot to come along with us, and his presense not only encouraged us to fit more in, but also for us to behave like civilised people.  We went Mountain biking in Scotland and Whinlatter Forest and I only fell off twice.  Sadly I didn't get any photos or footage of that!  Loads of photos were taken but this one sums up my main memories.

After the holiday I had a brief opportunity to try my new VacRack out and it appears I enjoyed it.  There are photos of this but I think there will be better photos to come in my part 2 summary of 2014.  There are plenty of other pics to share anyway...

Such as #Fullgearfriday which seems just like it was yesterday.  I was easily cohearsed into getting into full rubber and appearing on cam (nb this is not something I do on request for just anyone, so please don't ask if you don't know me very very well).

We also got a trip to Matlock Bath on the bikes toward the end of the month which we enjoyed as it allowed us to just sit back and enjoy the view,  Of course I could post pics of the various bikers, but I thought one of me being nonchalant was more appropriate! :P


There we have the first half of our year.  Of course there's much much more to it than that, but do you really want to see the less pervy bits like cooking and baking, family visits, DIY, gardening, and doing a hell of a lot of tidying up for some reason.... anyway part 2 will be along shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment